Friday, December 31, 2010
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Friday, December 17, 2010
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Cream Cheese Frosting:In the bowl of your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and mascarpone cheese until smooth. Add the vanilla and confectioners sugar and beat until smooth. Using the whisk attachment, gradually add the heavy cream and whip until the frosting is thick enough to spread. Add more sugar or cream as needed to get the right consistency.
Assemble: With a serrated knife, cut each cake layer in half, horizontally. You will now have four cake layers. Place one of the cake layers, top of the cake facing down, onto your serving platter. Spread the cake layer with a layer of frosting. Place another layer of cake on top of the frosting and continue to frost and stack the cake layers. Frost the top and sides of the cake. Can garnish the cake with sweetened or unsweetened coconut.
Friday, November 26, 2010
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Friday, September 24, 2010
- Preheat oven 175' C
- Whisk butter for 30mins & add in condensed milk
- Fold in sifted HK flour & milk powder - put aside
- Whisk egg whites, salt & emulsifier till fluffy. Add in sugar a little at a time & cont to whisk till soft peak
- Fold in egg whites mixture into butter mixture carefully
- Divide batter into equal part. Add choc paste to one part n yellow to another part
- Bake every layer (80g) using upper fire (grill). Bake last layer using upper n lower fire 150'C for 15mins..